Thursday, May 8, 2008

internet troubles

I have been having a hard time getting on the internet and finding any free time. Things have been exciting and artistically informational. The picture uploader is not working so no photos today. We went for a 3 mile bike ride yesterday it was awesome not to mention I'm in pretty bad shape. The 3 miles back I happened to get a flat tire so I rode the rim for a while and worked it extra hard.. My thighs are now made of steal, french air and steel.... whew. The bike ride was to Monet's Gardens and house which they've recreated to be exactly how it was when he lived there. It was very nice and full of tourist seeing things through their cameras. Oh and a few of us decided to go hiking also. We got to a hilly area where the local boys were play war games in their underware. It was great eccept I kept telling the girls they could gang up and take us hostage like a bad scene from Lord of the Flies.

Itinerary
Monday-was the Jardin de Luxembourg (gardens)
Tuesday-was the Musee d'Orsay*museum
Wednesday-Musee du Louvre*museum
Thursday-Monet's gardens
Today we are going to five exhibitions (the Picasso, A Photography museum and many more.)

I am really sore from yesterday but I think I'll be in pretty good shape by the time I get back.

No comments: