Sunday, May 4, 2008

Paris

I have arrived!
I can't believe I actually made it....I made the first train with ten minutes to spare and made the Eurotrain with 5 minutes to spare. I tried to ask the guy at the research center if he knew anything about a room cause I'm exhausted, but he pretended to not speak English so we parted ways, you should of seen me trying to ask the taxi driver if it was customary to tip. He gave me exact change and tried to pull away with his trunk open, I offered to close it and he wouldn't let me. I think he was trying to be polite or maybe just cursing me under his breath. The city is gorgeous and way more interesting than I had imagined I will be posting more photos soon. I didn't get many of London because of my rush rush schedule but I'll be back there in a couple of weeks.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes Aimee, your supposed to tip taxi drivers. Are you trying to get them to start a war with us too?