Saturday, May 3, 2008

Trip entry 1

this one looks like Manny.


Chaz and Nate were in the Atlanta Airport


I arrived in Atlanta alright


Heres my plane from Gainesville. I sat next to a guy with underarmor shorts and a hiwaiian print shirt. We did are best to ignore each other for the most part except when it was made known we had to store our shit all the way under our seats. I asked if he wanted me to rearrange and he mumbled something I could't understand and began kicking his bag as to make the fit work. it did not.


Ok so here I sit at the Gainesville Regional Airport waiting for my first leg of the trip. I really can't believe this is an actual up and running airport. I guess there doing some renovating if anything they should think about replacing the carpet. So from here I fly to Atlanta where I hang for awhile and then on to London.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.